Bank of India provides online services to its customers. They can make payments and transactions online by using E-services of Bank of India. There is an official mobile app which is provided by Bank of India on Google play store and Apple app store for its customers. To use electronics services of BOI on your smart phones you must have to download the application first in your smart phones. Following process will help you use BOI services on your mobile after Boi Login
First of all, open Google play store on your Smartphone if you are an android user or open Apple app store if you are an iphone user.
Search “BOI Mobile” in your app store.
Install that application in your Smartphone.
After installing the application, open App and proceed its steps.
In the next step you will have to select mobile number which is registered in your Bank of India account. Then click on send. A verification message will sent your mobile number. If you did not receive message you can click on call button.
- In the next step confirm your mobile number and click on “Proceed”.
- In this step you have to create your user ID. Before creating a user ID, always read instructions.
- Write your user ID and put your password. Password or PIN must be six digits. Click on the “Submit” button.
- Choose “funds transfer” in this step. It will lead you to a new page where you have to put your debit card expiry date and ATM PIN. Then click on submit.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Put thay OTP on the required box and click on verify. Now you have to enter a transaction password twice. And click on verify.
- After these steps your bank of india mobile banking will be completely started.